Saturday, February 6, 2021

From Mr. Yuksel Cavus / Reminder

Greetings,

How are you? I hope this email finds you well. I am Mr. Yuksel Cavus, the purchasing manager of Redox company. I am searching for a trusted foreign friend to share a profitable business plan with.

My company urgently needs a product that is used for filtering water but the product is now scarce in the European market due to the COVID-19 pandemic. During my research from an international trade index, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but I don't want my company to know about it. Please, I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we will make good profits in the supply.

I will give you more details about this purchase as soon as you show interest via my private e-Mail: yuk.cavus@zohomail.com

Thanks and best regards,
Mr. Yuksel Cavus